- CGT when spouses have different main residences
- The SMSF sector is growing by $23,200 every minute
- Fictions (and facts) about work expense deductions
- An FBT reporting exclusion for personal security concerns
- SMSF event-based reporting: What needs to be reported, what doesn't
Chinese buyers are getting ready to flock back into Australia’s ‘cheap’ property market – with one city emerging as their clear favouriteJohn Karasmanis
Australia’s best and worst-performing suburbs of the past five years have been revealed, with new data showing the hotspots that have skyrocketed since 2014 and those that have borne the brunt of the mining downturn.The figures, released as part of Domain’s latest quarterly house price report, show the top 10 suburbs for houses and units combined, as well as the bottom 10 suburbs for houses and units combined.
The auction weekend comes as data released by property analytics firm CoreLogic shows housing affordability concerns remain severe.The report also reveals the proportion of Australians living with their parents who believe they will still be at home when they are 30 has jumped from one in five to more than a third over the last two years.CoreLogic’s Asia Pacific research director Tim Lawless said the period of improved housing affordability caused by cheaper house prices was coming to an end.(more…)
Electronic signatures have been legalised in Australia to make digital transactions easier. Karasmanis Business Services Group (KBSG) will in the coming month be adopting an electronic signatures service DocuSign, a global leader in electronic signature technology.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHere is a brief summary what you need to know about DocuSign.
Stop procrastinating and take Action, as in most cases you can achieve a better outcome by having KBSG review your loans.
As an added service we would like the opportunity to review your loans, and other Bank facilities that you have in place on your behalf.
If we cannot achieve a favourable result after our initial review, you will not be charged a fee.[Read more....]
In this issue:
- Property development and tax
- Tax and the kid's savings
- CGT exemption on inherited homes
- SMSF trustees: Operating expenses you can deduct
- Rental property owners: Top 10 tips to avoid common mistakes