- The same business test to be replaced by a “similar business” test
- Removing tax deductibility of “non-compliant” payments
- New “consumer” rules for GST and online purchases
- Rental travel expenses mostly off the table
- When valuations of property are important for tax
- Tax incentive for angel investors in start-ups
- Guide to making motor vehicle expense claims
- The ATO is looking for personal services income diverted to SMSFs
- For certain travel expense claims, the term “itinerant” needs clarity
- Do you need an agreement with your business partner
- Alerts, not alarms
- Investment tax issues you need to be aware of
- Consumers compensated by financial institutions still need to consider tax
- Three-quarter FBT year compliance check-up
- How much do we need to retire?
- The work Christmas party
- Renting our part of your home
- Carrying on a business through your SMSF
- Crowdfunding and tax
- Get a clear view with a private ruling
- Changing details in your tax return after lodged
- Personal services income: An overview
- Self employed? You could claim a deduction for saving for your retirement
- Shares and tax: A stockmarket investment primer
- Have you had a change in creditable purpose for GST reporting purposes?
- Will new LRBA rules stymie tour SMSF contribution plans?
- Apportioning GST annually for business and private purchases
- Lodgement rates & thresholds guide 2018-19
- Individual’a tax rates and offsets; motor vehicles
- Medicare, HELP and SFSS
- Superannuation, business, CGT & FBT
- Retired & asset rich but cash poor?
- 2 minute quiz: Partnerships
- Tips for your tax return
- Are you Division 7A compliant?
- Tax deductions for insurance premiums?
- Health/Aged care
- Tax administration
- Bitcoin: A place in your wallet or SMSF portfolio
- SMSF commutation requests: How to get the green light from the ATO
- Duties and taxes when you buy online from overseas
- Dealing with tax and renting via Airbnb