Here at KBSG we have a dedicated team to help you through every process of owning your own self managed superannuation fund.
From the initial set up and the day to day transactions and record keeping, to strategic planning, we have you covered.
We will ensure your wealth position in self managed superannuation is maximised so you can enjoy the best possible retirement.
SMSF Adviser Network
Since 1 July 2016, advice about superannuation must be provided through an Australian Financial Services Licence.
In order to provide personal advice to our clients in relation to superannuation and self managed superannuation funds, KBSG Financial Services Pty Ltd has chosen to be authorised through the SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd (SAN) – the Australian Financial Services Licence of the National Tax and Accountants’ Association Ltd (NTAA).
SAN supports our practice in providing advice regarding:
- Establishment of SMSFs
- Contribution strategies (amounts, types, withdrawal and recontribution)
- Pension strategies (account based and transition to retirement)
- Transfer of business real property into superannuation
- Withdrawals, commutations and death benefit payments
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
- Provision of an asset class investment strategy (based on an assessment of your risk profile)
- Winding up of SMSFs
The people at this practice authorised by SAN to provide superannuation and
self managed superannuation fund advice are:
- John Karasmanis – Authorised Representative No. 023 1893
- Ann Nguyen – Authorised Representative No. 127 2501
- John Mao – Authorised Representative No. 127 2502
The SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd is an Australian Financial Services Licensee
(No.430062), and is a fully owned subsidiary of the NTAA.
The NTAA has been a leading provider of education for accountants for over 20 years,
delivering specialist knowledge in taxation issues and Self Managed Superannuation
Funds. Our practice is pleased to be a member of this association, and benefits from the
education they provide.